Genoger, The Beast of The Rolling Plains
The laws vary from century to century, but a few are clear when it comes to Zaldune:
- The female drow have a slightly greater value because Ubus is female.
- The male drow are suited to rule, but only if they have a female at their side.
- The clergy must either be all female or a majority of women.
- Males are more apt to the arcane arts and thus learn them to protect females, but females may learn as well.
- Males will be sacrificed if the need arises to protect a high-ranking female.
- Females that give birth, live, and the child lives through the process have a higher status by this act.
Most of these laws are enacted with a mixture of religious doctrine of Ubus, however, the government has had to mend some of these in order for the civilization to remain intact and not rebel and kill each other.